Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Promoting On The Streets


I think one of the least talked about ways of making money online has to be promoting on the street. The reason is because as soon as the Internet became popular it was literally kicked to the curb!

Originally, everyone was making money on the streets, either by handing out flyers, or placing lawn signs everywhere. If I were to tell you that you could still make money by doing this, you'd probably call me nuts! Well, if you really want to think that, go ahead because I think this needs to be talked about.

If you want to make a lot of money extremely quickly, do this, I promise it works! What I want you to do first is go to a website called ClickBank and sign up (it's free). What they do is manage a bunch of different products that you can promote for a commission.

All you need to do is send traffic (people) to that product page, and if they buy, you make your commission. The correct term for it is, becoming an affiliate. Now the good part... Once you've done that, the promoting on the streets comes into place.

After you pick a product that you want to promote on ClickBank, I want you to open up Microsoft Word, Notepad, whatever you use on the computer to write things. You will need to write 2 sentences about the product you are promoting, and make it catchy! Make the font extremely big and bold so that people can read it from far away.

Then place your custom link to the product you are promoting at the bottom of it. (It's called your "Hoplink" and ClickBank creates it for you, it's extremely easy.) Now after you have done that, I want you to print out about 100 of these.

Fold them in half and take them with you on a walk around your neighbor hood. When you're walking, place them on the windshields of parked cars... After you've run out, go home and log into you ClickBank account later that night. I guarantee you'll be surprised! This is exactly how I started affiliate marketing.

I know you're probably thinking that this would never work and that it's a waste of time. Well let me tell you something. When I used to do this, for every 100 I would hand out, I'd get around 10 people buying. So lets say that I received $50 a sale.

I would make $500 dollars every time I'd go out and do this! Sounds a little more appealing now, right? So go out and do this, I promise you if you just try it, you'll start seeing great results immediately.

If you want more tips like this about affiliate marketing, I highly suggest you join my free 7-day Bootcamp where I explain exactly how to make money with affiliate marketing, from scratch! And it's free, what's better than that?

Check it out here: http://bit.ly/9buxDv

0 comments:



Post a Comment