Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Affiliate Marketing Intro


Most people don't realize how much money there is in blogging. The first time I saw people blogging; I thought they were completely nuts! But that's until I figured out they were make thousands of dollars per month.

I then figured out I was the was the nuts one... So now that I know exactly how to make money blogging, and have done it myself, I'm going to explain to you exactly how they are doing it and how you can get started too!

It's also extremely easy... Let's just say it takes about an hour a day and you're good to go making a lot of money online. But that's only if you know the secret that I'm about to reveal to you!

Most of the people out there blogging are missing out on thousands of dollars since they don't know the simple secrets! If you are one of them, or if any of them are reading this now, I guarantee you/they will smack their head on a wall multiple times for not realizing this earlier.

The BIG secret to blogging is, becoming an affiliate to products related to the blog you own, that's it! Now let me explain to you exactly what I mean by this... Lets say you have a blog about training dogs. Now you can place ads on the blog, which is what most of the people out there do.

Yeah, you can make a good amount of money if you have MILLIONS of people reading your blog, but chances are, you will never have that. Sorry to burst your bubble. But lets say you do have 30k people a month reading your blog.

If you become an affiliate of a dog-training product and write a short 300-word article on it to your viewers, I guarantee that you'll make a lot more than ads will make you. The reason for this is because you can earn up to 75% promoting peoples products.

So if the product sells for $100, you'd make $75 per sale! Out of 30k viewers, you'd probably get around a 2% conversion rate since they all want dog training information, meaning you have targeted readers.

That's around $45,000 dollars you're missing out on... Now just do this once a month and I think you'll be happy with that right? But hey! You don't have to take the ads off your blog, leave them on for some extra money.

But if you're not doing what I just told you to do already, go out and do that right now, if you don't, I don't know what to tell you. If you want more information on affiliate marketing, and how you can join my free 7-day Bootcamp, go here now!

Check it out here: http://bit.ly/9buxDv

0 comments:



Post a Comment