Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Facebook Ads Guide – What Are People Saying?


This Monday I launched my Facebook Advertising Guide and it has been a huge hit so far! I've received a TON of positive feedback (and some negative which I will address here).

First... Read what others are saying about my Facebook Ads Guide!

"Well, I have read the first half of the book, and I have to admit that it is really simple to read and understand, this book is great for newbies but also for people who already created a FB campaign without real success..."
Thomas - May 31st, 2010

"Jonathan has put a lot of effort in to this guide and it really shows, he really has revealed everything he knows about FB advertising, so really after reading this guide you know the exact method he's used to make a million and earn over 3k a day, that means there's nothing but laziness stopping you achieving at least a small profit."
Dan W. - Dans-Blog.com - June 1st, 2010

"Wow, Jon has written about niches he has been pushing himself and breaks everything down into a VERY doable format. Very well written and definitely worth the read."
Will R. - WilliamRobin.com - May 31st, 2010

"I just read your guide and was very pleased to see that it hit all of the questions I've been having with FB advertising. I've had limited success thus far with FB but this guide really hit on the problems I was having. I'd have to say you over-delivered..."
Eric B - VideoGamesRental.net - May 31st, 2010

"This guide is awesome! I have been creating thousands of Facebook campaigns and scary enough this guide reveals it all. It’s useful for those which want to start, and quite useful for experienced marketeers as well. With this knowledge you get a solid understanding on how Facebook Ads works and which strategy you should choose. You want to set up an campaign for your company, for a client, or you want to earn your own jacuzzi with affiliate marketing? The online competition grows every single second. This is must have for Facebook marketeers. Without this guide you don’t even have a chance!"
Jaap Jacobs - JaapJacobs.nl - June 1st, 2010

"I have gone through everything in the guide plus all the bonus materials and I have to say it’s one of the best guides on Facebook advertising that I have come across."
John Chow - JohnChow.com - June 2nd, 2010

Get My Facebook Ads Guide For 20% Off And Get FOUR Free Bonuses!
Here are the bonuses you get when you get this guide. I think these bonuses are worth more than the $79 alone...

* Bonus 1: Facebook Affiliate Offers Guide
Guide written by SUPER AFFILIATE and network owner, Ryan Eagle. This guide goes through SPECIFIC Facebook offers and shows you exactly how to run them on Facebook. No guesswork...

* Bonus 2: Facebook Ads Guide Newsletter
Occasionally you will receive a newsletter with all the TOP offers that you can run on Facebook with tips and tricks on HOW you can run the offers.

* Bonus 3: Top Fan Page List / Guide
Learn how to utilize fan pages to better target your advertising! Includes a list of the top fan pages in numerous categories! (We've NEVER released this list before)

* Bonus 4: Keyword Targeting List
SPECIAL Facebook keyword list formulated to help you target SPECIFIC people groups that you normally cannot target!

What are the negative things people have said?
Mainly the negative things people have said are almost entirely from people who have quite a bit of experience on Facebook.

If you're an expert at Facebook and already make $1000+ per day on Facebook, this guide might not be for you. While I always live by the fact that if I learn just ONE good nugget that can make me a bunch of extra money... It's worth the investment, you may not live by that. That's perfectly fine!

Hey, if you're an expert in Facebook ads, get the guide anyways. If you learn something, keep it. If you don't, I'll refund your money 100%! Seems fair right?

Go get it now. Today is the LAST day to get it at $79!

0 comments:



Post a Comment