Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nicole Kidman Wants Urban’s Child


In a tell-all interview with actor Russell Crowe, the Australian actress admitted that she is eager to have a child with her husband, country music singer Keith Urban.

Kidman opened up to her buddy and fellow Oscar winner, Russell Crowe, on Oprah Winfrey's Oscar special Thursday night and spoke about the life with her husband who was recently released from rehab.

"Keith is doing very well," Kidman told Crowe. "We've been through a lot," she added, but as Crowe went on with his questions, Kidman interrupted him saying "Let me finish that because that will be seen as a superficial answer and I don't like to give those."

Hinting at the ups and downs in her marriage, Kidman said she and her hubby "dug really deep. Three months into our marriage we had to dig really deep and that's what we are doing and we are in the process of doing that."

Seeming a little embarrassed when Crowe tried to find out more about her baby plans, Kidman, who is already the adoptive mother of two, didn’t hesitate and replied, “Am I going to have a baby? I hope so.”

Crowe then asked whether Kidman would have the child naturally, or adopt.

"Are you going to carry a baby?'' Crowe asked, "Yes, I would hope so,” the 39-year-old actress replied.

“Well, I just want to see you walk around barefoot and pregnant,'' Crowe said. “I'd like to see that too,” Kidman smiled.

Kidman confessed that she loves to love while she finds it hard to allow herself to be loved.

“Receiving the love and feeling like you deserve it is a pretty big struggle and I suppose that's what I've learned just recently is to allow myself to be loved,” she said.

The actress then told Crowe about a near fatal accident in a helicopter flying back from Mexico had changed her outlook on life.

"It was in that moment when we were all going 'This could be the moment when we die' and I always thought the moments before I died I'd be terrified, but I went into this state of calmness,'' Kidman said.

"That's when I realized my conscience was clear and that I had managed to purge myself of all the things that had weighed so heavy on me and that's when I realised I wasn't so afraid of death.''

Her other revelation revolves around a farm she and Urban intend to purchase soon.

"We are going to get a farm and I really want a goat,'' Kidman confessed. "I just kind of have this thing where I'd like to have a goat,” she continued, adding that she would use it to make cheese.

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban got married in June 2006 and four months later, Urban checked himself into rehab for a three-month treatment. He told Matt Lauer of his relationship with Kidman: “They say grief makes hearts and closer bonds than joy ever can. We've been through a lot, and she's been extraordinary.”

0 comments:



Post a Comment